Name Of Post: CMHO Bemetara Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, And Other Jobs 2021
Short Information: Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) advertised recruitment notification for the post of Nursing Officer, Social Worker, Programme Associate. CMHO as about of 9 vacant positions to fulfill in Bemetara. Application Are invited from eligible candidates having GNM, B.Pharm or Degree qualification. Interested candidates can follow this page for more latest job notifications. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – CMHO Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Programme Associate||01||M.Sc Nursing|
|Nursing Officer||03||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Sr Nursing Officer||01||B.Sc Nursing|
|Social Worker||01||Post Graduation|
|Jr Secretarial Assistant||01||Intermediate|
|Tech Assistant Hearing||01||Diploma|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 70 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.16500 – 25000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form he prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other relevant documents to address stated.
Last date for Submisison of Application: 13th & 20th July 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CMHO Bemetara Recruitment 2021. Click Here